Interested in becoming a Driver?
Fill out the form below and a recruiter will be in touch.
Average Full-time Driver Pay
- First Year Pay 57,000% 57,000%
- 2018 Avg. Traditional CDS Driver 91,000% 91,000%
- 2018 Avg. Traditional No-Touch Driver 81,000% 81,000%
- 2018 Avg. 4 on/4 off (CDS & NT) Driver 50,612% 50,612%
Requirements for the Program
- Excellent work record
- Supervisor recommendation
- Six months full-time service
- Excellent driving record
- No felonies
- Less than Step 2 of discipline
- DTI Director of Transportation approval
- Distribution Center (DC) specific Truck Driver Training
Why drive for DTI?
The average full-time Dot driver earns $80k per year. Plus, additional bonuses such as idle and speed incentives.
Choose from 4 days on, 3 days off; 4 days on, 4 days off; 6 days on, 3 days off; or traditional.
Our late-model vehicles are meticulously maintained in our garages by our mechanics.
Before you decide, consider this:
Time on the road is often many nights per week.
Start/finish times vary daily.
You will be a Dot representative with shippers, receivers, other drivers, police, and scale masters.