Benefits to Keep You Covered
Finding the right benefits to support you and your family can be frustrating. And we understand that your needs may vary from your neighbor’s.
Few companies in the industry offer better benefits than Dot Transportation, Inc. (DTI). In addition to salary, our drivers receive a benefits package worth more than $22,000 each year. Your health and safety is our #1 priority—so we want you to be covered and protected.
Benefits Worth More Than $22K
We’ve got you covered! Right off the bat, you’ll be able to dive into most of Dot’s financial and mental health resources. After 90 days of full-time employment with DTI, you will be eligible to join Dot’s medical, vision, and dental benefits.
- Medical & dental plan worth more than $22K
- Administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Single or family plans available
- Participating Provider Option (PPO) or Consumer-Driven Health Plan (CDHP) with Health Savings Account (HSA) options available
- Annual wellness incentives
- Family Health Centers
- FREE biometric screenings with HSA incentive
- Prescription drug plan
- Dental plan that pays for 100% of preventative services
- Optional vision plan
- Short– and long-term disability paid for by Dot
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Companywide chaplain program
- Paid time off
- Eight paid holidays—your driver may be on the road during the holiday, but they will still receive holiday pay
- One week vacation after six months of service
- Two weeks vacation after one year—this may vary based on the schedule your driver chooses
- Three personal days prorated your first year
- Five sick days prorated your first year
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Annual profit-sharing plan
- Bonuses for achieving department and companywide goals
- Money Matters financial coaching program
|Vacation Amount||Duration of Employment|
|1 Week||6 months|
|2 Weeks||1 year|
|3 Weeks||5 years|
|4 Weeks||12 years|
|5 Weeks||25 years|
If you’re a new full-time hire who has completed truck driving school within the last three years at a Dot-approved institution, DTI will reimburse you up to $7,000 over a three-year period.
Apply Today & Discover Your Forever Career
Need More Information Before You Apply? We’d love to talk to you.
Ready to Earn More?
More About Benefits
At Dot Transportation, Inc. (DTI), we understand that being a professional truck driver can be a complex job. There are a lot of ins and outs...
At Dot Transportation, Inc. (DTI), we don’t sugar-coat things. Being a professional truck driver is hard work and we get that switching jobs...
Applying for a new job can be nerve-wracking. And if you’ve found your way to this blog post, you’re probably interested in a new professional...