Partners & Military
DTI honors military veterans and has increased the number of veterans hired tenfold in the last ten years. We participate in the U.S. Army’s Partnership for Youth Success Program (PaYS), which guarantees a job interview for veterans in the program. We actively work with Army transition offices around the country to recruit transitioning military personnel. If you are a military veteran from any branch of the service and are interested in a driving career, DTI would like to talk with you!
Dot Transportation is committed to hiring a diverse group of drivers. We are active members in many national trucking and food industry associations.
- American Trucking Associations
- Georgia Motor Trucking Association
- Hispanic Trucking Association
- Idaho Trucking Association
- Illinois Trucking Association
- Maryland Motor Truck Association
- Mid-West Truckers Association
- National Association for Minority Truckers
- National Private Truck Council
- Women in Trucking