Partners & Military
When our drivers serve our customers, they are part of something greater than themselves. We bet you know a thing or two about that. If you are looking for a career beyond your military service, consider Dot Transportation.
DTI honors and respects military veterans. Dot Transportation has increased the number of veterans hired tenfold in the last ten years.
What we offer:
Veteran Affairs-Approved Apprenticeship Program
We participate in the U.S. Army’s Partnership for Youth Success Program (PaYS), which guarantees a job interview for veterans. We actively work with Army transition offices around the country to recruit transitioning military personnel.
If you are a military veteran from any branch of the service and want to continue to be a part of something bigger than yourself, join the Dot Transportation team.
Dot Transportation is committed to hiring a diverse group of drivers. We are active members in many national trucking and food industry associations.
- American Trucking Associations
- Georgia Motor Trucking Association
- Hispanic Trucking Association
- Idaho Trucking Association
- Illinois Trucking Association
- Maryland Motor Truck Association
- Mid-West Truckers Association
- National Association for Minority Truckers
- National Private Truck Council
- Women in Trucking